Sandleford is a hamlet and former parish in Berkshire. The settlement is now within the civil parish of Greenham and is located approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 km) south of the town of Newbury.
It measures about 520 acres, most of which is taken up with the fields and copses to the west of Sandleford Priory (an independent school). A census taken in 1801 showed Sandleford to have three houses, three families and 18 people.
At the same time Newbury comprised 931 houses, 34 empty houses, 971 families and 4,275 people. John Marius Wilson in his Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870–72, gave Sandleford as having real property £775, of which £10 were in fisheries, and a population of 49 in nine houses, but in 1881 the population of Sandleford had shrunk to 34. At some point after 1924 it was subsumed into the parish of Greenham.##